My research focuses on matrix analysis, operator algebras and its applications to quantum information theory (QIT). Specific topics that I am currently interested in representation theory of group and its applications to QIT such as Schur-Weyl duality, quantum entropy such as entropic inequalities, and the theory of quantum control.
(1) Lin Zhang, Jun Zhu, and Junde Wu, All-derivable points in nest algebras, Linear Alg. Appl. 433, 91–100 (2010) .
(2) Lin Zhang, Junde Wu, The dynamical additivity and the strong dynamical additivity of quantum operations, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 44, 325306 (2011).
(3) Lin Zhang, Junde Wu, Von Neumann entropy-preserving quantum operations, Phys. Lett. A 375, 4163–4165 (2011).
(4) Lin Zhang, Junde Wu, On conjectures of classical and quantum correlations in bipartite states, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 45, 025301 (2012).
(5) Lin Zhang, Junde Wu, and Shao-Ming Fei, Universal upper bound for the Holevo information induced by a quantum operation, Phys. Lett. A 376, 3588–3592 (2012).
(6) Lin Zhang, Shao-Ming Fei, Jun Zhu, Unifying Treatment of Discord via Relative Entropy, Int. J. Theor. Phys. 52, 1946–1955 (2013).
(7) Lin Zhang, Conditional mutual information and commutator, Int. J. Theor. Phys. 52, 2112–2117 (2013).
(8) Lin Zhang, Junde Wu, Shao-Ming Fei, Comment on "Convergence of macrostates under reproducible processes" [Phys. Lett. A 374: 3715-3717 (2010)], Phys. Lett. A 377, 1794–1796 (2013).
(9) Lin Zhang, Entropy, stochastic matrices, and quantum operations, Linear and Multilinear Alg. 62(3), 396-405 (2014).
(10) Lin Zhang, Shao-Ming Fei, Quantum fidelity and relative entropy between unitary orbits, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 47, 055301 (2014).
If you are looking for my lecture notes, you can send me e-mail to ask for it.
Institute of Mathematics
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (86) 0571-86919034
South 404, Building 6